With Thanksgiving just 1 day away I figured a little bit of a lighter topic was in store. The Thanksgiving Cheesecake Conspiracy! Sit back and enjoy this story with a twist , intrigue and mystery. Who is the Cheesecakers Society and what devious plot is afoot to strip away the history of cheesecake at the very first Thanksgiving in 1621?
Season 4 is rolling right along and this week I look at a conspiracy that is actually getting attention form the U.S. House of Representatives. Were ticks studied by the American military for the purpose of using them as biological weapons? Even though a lot of people say this is impossible, there is quite a bit of evidence to show that it may actually be the case. Mistakenly, Lyme Disease gets used as the “go to” for this conspiracy but I’ll talk about why it may just be the patsy!
Amazing how something so new can already have a list of it’s own conspiracy theories! 5G is great for your mobile phone, playing games or video chatting with loved ones – but is there a hidden evil behind it all? Is it the darkness that will consume the world as we know it?
Welcome to a brand new season of rambling and nonsense! Kurt and Rocco return after a long hiatus and a lot of changes, listen and check out what’s new! Time warping hikes, new studios and a few tangents kick off the second season of Primitive Intelligence Podcast!
– Or –
Use the web player:
– Or –
This week the guys talk a lot about hiking, a little about lederhosen and they eat some apples… no seriously, that’s how this freakin’ episode starts! Some other things get talked about, but by now you already know about the tangents taken in the Primitive Intelligence Podcast!
– Or use the web player –
– Or –
- Here’s a link to the Sea Turtle Finds Lost Camera video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43sg-Ytt58
- Rendition of Rocco’s old boots failing him at Dingman’s Falls.
- What the hell is a Dickover brick?
This weeks episode: “One Baby Elephant in my Head”. Season 2 rolls right along with the third installment. The guys have a bit of a plan this week with actual things to talk about… amongst the topics are the new Linkin Park album and other music talk, a little about some information passed along from the PI Facebook page, Hippes vs Naturalists and similarities between siblings. Of course there’s the random tangent thrown in here and there. Also, check out the newly revamped PrimitiveIntelligence.com!
– or use the web player-
– or –
Put this URL in your favorite Podcast app: http://primitiveintelligence.com/?feed=rss2
– or –
It’s that time of the week again! The fourth episode of the Primitive Intelligence Podcast’s second season is here… and the guys are back to their unprepared ways. This week they spend a little time adjusting to some new studio tweaks, including Rocco’s new mic, discuss this past weekends hike, Rocco tells a joke, of course there are tangents and some general jack-assery! Check it out! Visit us on Facebook or send us an email!
– Or Use the Web Player –
– Or add our RSS feed-
– Or –
Happy 4th of July! Why not celebrate with the latest Primitive Intelligence Podcast? This week we have some PI news, Podcasting 101, hiking talk about another instance of the guys being “pixie led” a new segment tentatively called “Hi and Low”, plus the usual tangents. If you haven’t been listening to the end of the podcasts stick around and check out the out takes… this weeks ends with the devil interviewing himself…. yep, you read that right!
Listen to us:
- Looking for a starter podcast studio? Check out this http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/PODCASTUDIO-USB.aspx
- Download Audacity for free: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
They guys talk about their interesting weekend involving a rattlesnake and possibly a near encounter with a “mysterious creature”! A new Podcasting 101 segment on pop filters, a bit on the difficulties of changing your speech idiosyncrasies. And the possible beginnings of a new PI project… The Devil and 50’s Guy! Check it out!
Listen to us:
- Check out the video the guys got of the Rattle Snake http://primitiveintelligence.com/?p=430 or http://youtube.com/PrimitiveIntel
- Send us an email and tell us what you think of the podcast firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to another week and yet another podcast! This week the Primitive Intelligence guys talk about some new upcoming music they’re excited about by the band Primus. They cover a couple odd news stories and talk a bit about hiking and then get off on a tangent about Steve Guttenberg and how he may fit in to a Swiss rating system for chesse. That plus a whole lot more… check it out!
Listen to us:
- Check out the new track off the upcoming Primus album https://soundcloud.com/ato_records/primus-pure-imagination/s-WqCij
- Mysterious holes in Siberia? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/29/two-new-mysterious-holes-siberia-craters_n_5630031.html
- Some not so appetizing food stories: http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-walmart-ice-cream-sandwich-wont-melt-20140728-story.html – http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/11/the-burger-lab-revisiting-the-myth-of-the-12-year-old-burger-testing-results.html
- Zombie plants???? http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1692/