Internal combustion engines are 135+ year old technology, so why have we not moved on to a more modern solution? There are better options, and there have reportedly been huge advances in engine technology that have been covered up. But why? In this episode I take a look at some “alt fuel” conspiracies including electric cars… which actually beat internal combustion engine vehicles to market all the way back in 1835!
- Article About Fuel Efficiency Boosting Pills: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thecheckout/2006/05/fuel_savings_or_fuel_fraud.html
- Airpod – Air Powered Car: https://zeropollutionmotors.us/gallery/faq/
- Story of Stanley Meyer: https://tcct.com/news/2020/11/the-mysterious-death-of-stanley-meyer-and-his-water-powered-car/
- Tom Ogle:
- Who Killed the Electric Car?: https://www.whokilledtheelectriccar.com/
- Google – First Electric Car: https://www.google.com/search?q=when+was+the+fir…
- 2021 Electric Vehicles Available: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/every-electric-car-ev-range-2021/
- Future of EV Sales: https://www.torquenews.com/15475/good-news-tesla-20-all-cars-sold-worldwide-will-be-evs-2025
- Volkswagen XL1 – Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car#:~:text=The%20Volkswagen%20XL1%20(VW%201,being%20both%20roadworthy%20and%20practical.
- Fuel Cell – Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_cell
Empire Seasons by Dan Henig